Are you interested in becoming an evaluator for EU projects?
There are many reasons why this could be a good idea:
- you will expand your international network
- you will have a chance to closely follow state-of-the art in your area
- you will gain insights into the evaluation process which will help you in writing proposals
- and many others… including that this job can be really interesting and fun!
If this sounds interesting to you, please register for the webinar here: Are you interested in becoming an evaluator for EU projects? (forskningsradet.no)
The webinar is arranged by the Research Council of Norway, and is free of charge.
You will learn from an experienced evaluator; Joe Gorman, who will share his experience and give you useful tips. Joe is senior researcher at SINTEF, with many years of experience from working as evaluator and with the European Commission. We will talk about
- what kinds of evaluator profile the EU is looking for
- how you can set up your expert profile in the best way
- and other things you can do in order to increase you chance of being selected as an evaluator.
The webinar will be dialogue-based, and you will have plenty of time to ask questions and discuss with Joe.