New representatives from group B (temporary scientific staff) is to be elected for the department council at K2 this spring. The election period is 1 August 2016 to 31 July 2017.
New this year is that employees with part-time position at K2 and main position at HUS also have the right to vote.
One representative and three deputies are to be elected. Nominations should be signed and submitted to Irene Hjelmaas within 25 April 2016.
For a proposal to be legally put forward, these requirements must be met:
- Nominations must be in writing (on paper with physical signatures).
- It must be signed by at least three persons who are entitled to vote at the election.
- It must name at least one and at most four candidates (in no order of priority)
- The proposed candidates must be electable.
- If a candidate who can claim exemption from election is proposed , the written consent of the person concerned should be attatched to the proposal.
- No one can sign more than one proposal.
- The proposal must be received no later than by the end of the work day the day the deadline expires.