Here are recent publications with contributions from K2 based on last week’s search on PubMed (and optionally articles that have not been included in previous lists). This time the list includes in total 6 recent publications. The entries appear in the order they were received from NCBI. If you have publications that are not included in this or previous lists, please send the references to Oda Barth Vedøy.
- Myocardial perfusion and cardiac dimensions during extracorporeal membrane oxygenation-supported circulation in a porcine model of critical post-cardiotomy failure.
Solholm A, Salminen PR, Stangeland L, Moen CA, Mongstad A, Svenheim B, Haaverstad R, Grong K.
Perfusion. 2020 Mar 4:267659120907557. doi: 10.1177/0267659120907557. [Epub ahead of print]
- Incidence and Prognostic Significance of the Segond Fracture in Patients Undergoing Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction.
Slagstad I, Parkar AP, Strand T, Inderhaug E.
Am J Sports Med. 2020 Mar 2:363546520905557. doi: 10.1177/0363546520905557. [Epub ahead of print]
- Maternal and child gluten intake and association with type 1 diabetes: The Norwegian Mother and Child Cohort Study.
Lund-Blix NA, Tapia G, Mårild K, Brantsaeter AL, Njølstad PR, Joner G, Skrivarhaug T, Størdal K, Stene LC.
PLoS Med. 2020 Mar 2;17(3):e1003032. doi: 10.1371/journal.pmed.1003032. eCollection 2020 Mar.
- CDX2: A Prognostic Marker in Metastatic Colorectal Cancer Defining a Better BRAF Mutated and a Worse KRAS Mutated Subgroup.
Aasebø K, Dragomir A, Sundström M, Mezheyeuski A, Edqvist PH, Eide GE, Ponten F, Pfeiffer P, Glimelius B, Sorbye H.
Front Oncol. 2020 Feb 11;10:8. doi: 10.3389/fonc.2020.00008. eCollection 2020.
- Electrolyte outpatient clinic at a local hospital – experience from diagnostics, treatment and follow-up.
Tazmini K, Ranhoff AH.
BMC Health Serv Res. 2020 Feb 28;20(1):154. doi: 10.1186/s12913-020-5022-0.
- Decreased IL-1β-induced CCL20 response in human iPSC-astrocytes in schizophrenia: Potential attenuating effects on recruitment of regulatory T cells.
Akkouh IA, Ueland T, Hansson L, Inderhaug E, Hughes T, Steen NE, Aukrust P, Andreassen OA, Szabo A, Djurovic S.
Brain Behav Immun. 2020 Feb 25. pii: S0889-1591(19)31182-1. doi: 10.1016/j.bbi.2020.02.008. [Epub ahead of print]