Global Translational Medicine Consortium (GTMC) is now accepting applications for membership. The Consortium’s aim is to identify and
address critical clinical needs thereby expediting translation of cutting edge research findings into novel and affordable diagnostic therapeutics and tools.
- Establish effective collaboration between stakeholders including academic institutions, industry partners, governments, NPOs, funding bodies and patient organizations from various geographical regions throughout the world.
- Initiate joint research projects and clinical trials among consortium members.
- Access to worldwide infrastructure necessary for design, development and performance of clinical trials and research studies.
- Early perspectives on potential commercialization of innovations and discoveries.
- Access to clinical investigators and expertise across consortium membership.
- Access to patients, clinical data and clinical samples from different geographical locations.
- Access to training programs and events to share knowledge and keep updated with current developments in the field.
- Opportunities to develop collaborative applications for funding.
- Opportunities for joint authorships of journal articles, reviews and monographs.
Research groups, clinical trials coordinators, academic institutions, companies, SMEs, service providers, funding bodies and patient organizations active in following specialty areas:
- Cardiovascular diseases
- Respiratory diseases
- Autoimmune diseases
- Infectious Diseases
- Orphans/Rare Diseases
- Novel Diagnostics/Biomarkers
- Data Management
For membership application, please provide the following information via email to the EUSTM Board at: email@example.com
- Short profile
- Letter of interest
- Specialty area
- Potential capabilities/services
- Previous history of consortium membership (if any)
- Previous history of funding/grants (if any)
- Full contact details
For more information, please visit EUSTM website: