1. DIA 27th Annual Euro meetingDevelopment, Innovation, Access and Patient Safety. Issues across the entire drug development value chain. 13-15 April 2015, Paris, France.
2. Driving forces behind research and innovation. The Focus on Business Seminar 2015: From curiosity to success. Oslo, 21 April
3. BIO-NANO match-making seminar for new joint Call on industry-relevant research in autumn 2015 (NANO2021 and BIONÆR). Oslo, 21 April
4. Hvordan bli professor i Norge? Information and discussion about the path to professorship. Oslo, 27 April
NY5.10th NRI-Conference: Nordic Cooperation for Future Health and Challanges. Bergen, 4-5 May.
6. Preannouncement: European IPR Helpdesk seminar “From Invention to Innovation” – Strategies for the Successful Exploitation. 12 – 13 May 2015, Bergen. More info comes here.
7. 2nd EATRIS conference: Building Bridges in Translational Medicine.
Amsterdam, 27-28 May 2015
8. Conference EnGendering excellence. Gender is a cross-cutting issue in Horizon 2020. Distinguished international researchers will present why sex/gender analysis is crucial for the quality of their research. RCN, Oslo, 4-5 June 2015
9. EuroNanoForum 2015: the largest European conference on nanotechnologies in the industrial environment offers excellent opportunities to find research and business contacts. Riga, 10-12 June 2015
10. 4th World Congress of Clinical Safety (4WCCS). Clinical Management and Governance for Healthcare Risk and Crisis. Vienna, Austria. 28 – 30 September 2015