Have you considered to apply for funding from FORNY2020 or BIOTEK2021?
In 2015, the Norwegian Research Council allocated 300 million NOK through the funding programs FORNY2020 and BIOTEK2021. The programs target research projects with a commercial potential, and can be used to conduct testing, upscaling and continuation etc. The next deadline is 7th of September.
The Norwegian Research Council visits Bergen 21. of June to inform researchers about FORNY2020 and BIOTEK2021. This is an opportunity to get information and ask questions to advisers with first-hand information about the programs. Join our info meeting to get all the information you need.
* FORNY2020 – Proof-of-concept funding
– FORNY2020 is a program that is designed to trigger the value-creating potential of projects conducted at publicly-funded research institutions.
* BIOTEK2021 – Optimization funding
– BIOTEK2021 aims to contribute to further development of acquired research results and ideas from earlier biotechnological research and bio prospecting towards commercial application.
* Researchers tell about their experience with FORNY2020 and BIOTEK2021.
* Questions and an opportunity to talk to NRC or a business developer from BTO
When: 21. June 12.30 – 14.30
Where: BTO, Vitensenteret, Thormøhlensgate 51
Read more about the info meeting here.
Sunniva Ullavik Erstad
Bergen Teknologioverføring (BTO)
Mobile: +47 920 37 800