Apply for a research grant
Our research focuses on cancer prevention and survival, looking at mechanisms or host factors
Grant round now open – submit your application today
Applicants based in a low- or middle-income country, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org in advance to express your interest in applying for a grant.
Grant application timeline
- Call opens: 12 September 2022
- Deadline for outline of applications: 17:00 GMT on 7 November 2022
- Full application for shortlisted applicants opens: 6 February 2023
- Deadline for full applications: 17:00 GMT on 15 March 2023
- Funding decisions announced: September 2023
Investigator initiated grants
Eligible applicants: lead applicants must hold a research position at the host institution for the duration of the project.
Eligible organisations: anywhere in the world except the Americas (North America, Central America including the Caribbean, and South America).
Level of funding: up to £350,000 (no more than £100,000 for any 1 year).
Duration of funding: up to 4 years.