Basic first aid course Thursday 19th September 2019 for foreign employees at The University of Bergen.
The participants shall be able to examine a person regarding
respiration and circulation, and take action accordingly
TARGET GROUPE: Foreign employees at The University of Bergen
- What is life-saving first aid?
- Emergency services
- Basic assessment and actions sick/injured person
- Free airways
- Cardiac pulmonary resuscitation
- Unconscious person, recovery position
- Foreign body airway obstruction
DATE: Thursday 19th September
TIME: From 0830 – 1130
LOCATION: Museplass 1 – lower ground floor – Entrance from Prof. Keysersgt.
NUMBER: Max. 22 participants
COURSE PROVIDER: Røde Kors Førstehjelp
REGISTRATION DEADLINE: Thursday 12th September
When the course is fully booked, the registration will be closed. If you would like to be put on an waiting list, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org