This Spring’s most beautiful adventure is about to start
It’s time to sharpen your pen and write applications to the NRC and other associations which distribute grants. Department of Clinical Science will as earlier focus on collectively preparing good applications to the NRC.
All project applications that emanate from the department must have an approved budget and the signature of the Head of Deparment. Our economists are under pressure in general , and even more so in May, with many applications. Be early if you want your application to be sent. Below you will find the schedule for this year’s application work.
• Monday 29 February: Deadline for submission of 1-2 page sketches to the Head of Department
• Wednesday 2 March at 1 pm: First joint meeting with a short presentation of the scientific goal of the project, and briefly about the budget (with list of positions and operating expenses). Participants: extended management team and other senior researchers; research adviser; administration
• Monday April 18: Creating online application in NRC’s systems, and provide access for the project economist.
• Wednesday, 20 April at 1 pm: Joint meeting. The project leaders present the applications for each other and department management (5 to 10 min per presentation).
• Thursday 21 April – Friday 22 April: Contact Meetings between management and researchers, budget planning. Siv will make a time table for meetings these two days.
• Ultimo April: Internal peer review.
• Monday May 23: Deadline for approval by Head of Department.
• Wednesday May 25: At 1 pm Final deadline to NFR.