Travel advice for employees

As a result of the new travel advice issued from the Norwegian authorities, UiB now recommends all employees who are on research stays or other work-related journeys abroad to return home.

UiB will cover the expenses of returning home for you as an employee and for your family.

Travel must be booked through travel agency:

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *