Dear Researchers from the Department of Clinical Medicine (K1), Department of Clinical Science (K2) and Helse-Bergen. You are hereby invited to present your work to fellow researchers and the general audience at the 14th Annual Research Presentations arranged by the Research School in Clinical Medicine 22rd-24th January 2020.
If you have presented a poster or had an oral presentation at a scientific meeting or a conference in 2019, you are welcome to present your work at our conference. You can submit one contribution – either a poster or an oral presentation.
- Each poster presenter give a short presentation of the poster to a scientific committee (around 3 minutes including questions from the committee).
- Posters should be submitted as PDF files. Please check the quality thoroughly before you submit your poster. We will print out the posters on a poster banner.
- 10 minutes for each oral presentation + 5 minutes for discussion.
- Please send us your PowerPoint presentation/PDF through e-mail before the event.
- Oral presentations held at meetings in 2019 can be presented in their original form, but given that the audience will be a general medical one, it may be wise to include some additional background information.
- Note: Due to time limitations, there will be a limit of 20 oral presentations. Only the first 20 to submit their oral presentations will be able to participate. H
A scientific committee appointed by the Research School will evaluate all presentations held by PhD students and postdocs/researchers. Prizes will be awarded to the best posters/presentations.
Fill out the submission form here.
If you have questions, do not hesitate to contact us through this e-mail.
Deadline for submission: 1st of December 2019.