The European Commission and SIU have announced Erasmus + for 2018. The announcement opens for, e.g., an application for funding for Erasmus + International Credit Mobility (Mobility in the World). The most important changes in the arrangements in the year’s announcement compared to last year are as follows:
- The program opens up for practice space mobility both to and from the partner country
- Scholarship for students has increased from 850 € to 900 €
- Scholarship for supplementary (tuition or training) has increased from 160 € to 180 € per day.
Process towards UiB application
The following will take place towards the submission of applications:
- 10 January. Deadline for institute / faculty to apply to SA in ephorte relevant country project to be included in the application. Participation in the application must be supported by the department / faculty.
- 12 January at 13:00–14:30. Workshop in the Meeting Room, International Center. This will be offered to those who will make the texts for land projects.
- 24 January. Deadline for submission of texts to the application to SA.
- 1 February. Deadline for submission of application.
For questions regarding Erasmus + Mobility in the world, please contact Helge Bjørlo at the Department of Studies.