Dear Researchers from the Department of Clinical Medicine (K1), Department of Clinical Science (K2) and Helse-Bergen. You are hereby invited to present your work to fellow researchers and the general audience at the 13th Annual Research Presentations arranged by the Research School in Clinical Medicine 23rd-25th January 2019.
If you have presented a poster or had an oral presentation at a scientific meeting or a conference in 2018, you are welcome to present your work at our conference. You can submit one contribution – either a poster or an oral presentation.
- Each poster presenter give a short presentation of the poster to a scientific committee (around 3 minutes including questions from the scientific committee).
- Posters should be submitted as PDF files. Please check the quality thoroughly before you submit your poster. We will print out the posters on a poster banner.
- 10 minutes for each oral presentation + 5 minutes for discussion.
- Please send us your PowerPoint presentation through e-mail before the event.
- Oral presentations held at meetings in 2018 can be presented in their original form, but given that the audience will be a general medical one, it may be wise to include some additional background information.
- Note: Due to time limitations, there will be a limit of 20 oral presentations. Only the first 20 to submit their oral presentations will be able to participate.
A scientific committee appointed by the Research School will evaluate all presentations held by PhD students and postdocs. Prizes will be awarded to the best posters/presentations. Building on last years success, we will also this year have a “People’s Choice Award”.
Send abstract (if oral presentations) or abstract+poster (if poster presentation) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Abstract should be possible to open with Microsoft Word and posters should be sent as PDF. NB: Mark the file(s) and your mail’s subject with your name, the affiliation you have (K1, K2 or Helse-Bergen) and if you are a PhD student or postdoc/researcher. Specify whether you want to have an oral or poster presentation. As in previous years, we would like to have a short Norwegian summary which is easy to understand for the general audience (typically 5 sentences long in a Word document).
If you have questions, do not hesitate to contact us through the e-mail address provided above.
Deadline for submission: 1st of December 2018.