We are pleased to share with you that the applications for the Internationalisation Faculty Mobility Scheme and Global Scholarship Programme for Research Excellence to promote the development of academic and research partnerships between our institutions are now open for 2019-20.
Internationalisation Faculty Mobility Scheme – For Faculty Members
Your academics can undertake research visits at CUHK under the support of this scheme.
- Who: Full-time academic staff from any discipline
- When: One week between 1 August 2019 and 31 July 2020
- Support: Hotel/on-campus accommodation will be provided for up to seven nights
- Application: The programme guidelines and application form are available here
- Deadline: 10 April 2019, Wednesday
Global Scholarship Programme for Research Excellence – For PhD Students
The programme supports PhD students to undertake short-term research attachments at CUHK.
- Who: Full-time PhD students from any discipline
- When: One to six months between 1 September 2019 and 31 August 2020
- Support: On-campus accommodation on a shared room basis will be provided
- Application: The programme guidelines and application form are available here.
- Deadline: 3 April 2019, Wednesday.
CUHK looks forward to receiving your faculty members and PhD students with a view to strengthening our existing links and collaboration. Should you have any question, please do not hesitate to contact Ms. Olivia Kwok.